Monday, 12 March 2012

[POTD] all black err thang





Hello my little polish addicts <3 Just doing a quick post today before I plough through some chemistry. This is my first and only Nubar. It's called black chrome and it's a matte black with a hint of shimmer. I think it's a little too sheer for my liking - this is with 2 coats. I would have done 3 coats but I was afraid it'll look thick. Surprising, it dried super quick and super thin but it's still too sheer for my likings. Yes, I'll wear it again but I don't think any time soon. Plus, spring is around the corner and I'm super excited to do pastels! I'm not usually a fan of pastels but they seem to be super in this season.


  Oh, if anyone is interested in stocking up on some nail goodies - Zoya has a sale! Buy any 3 get any 3 free. I haven't read the terms and conditions yet but I will def check that out. I need me some new colours. Until then, stay safe my loves!

  Irene x

No comments:

Post a Comment