Tuesday, 20 March 2012

[POTD] I have a herring problem

Hi everyone!! My apologizes for not having anything posted yesterday. I wrote my psychology midterm today, which meant that I was studying all day yesterday and had no times to do anything else. 

Aside from that, here is OPI's Holland collection - I have a herring problem. It's a blue with fine glitter in it. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about it. I took it off after wearing it for a day and now my nails are bare. Sometimes I feel like my nails are grasping for air. Haha I don't know if you guys feel the same way. I wish there was an easy way to avoid your nails turning yellow. Any suggestions? Please don't tell me to not paint my nails cause everyone knows that's not possible. Haha anyway going to finally get some sleep tonight - I don't think I've been that excited for sleep in a while. Good nights love! 

Irene x

No comments:

Post a Comment