Thursday, 22 March 2012

OPI's new collection! & Butter London Spring Sale!







Hey polish junkies! I've had a production day so I am in a good mood! I had class in the morning, came home and had lunch with my mom, walked my dog, did some paper work and now I am calling Rogers to haggle for a better price plan! So all's good (at this moment anyway) but to top it all off, OPI has a new collection coming out! It's the OPI Summer 2012 Minnie Mouse Collection and it's absolutely gorg! I am in love with pinks. 

The collection includes: - Nothin' Mousie 'bout it - I'm all ears - If you moust you moust - The colour of Minnie 


To continue on the good news (wow, I'm on a roll!) thanks to the heads up from Megan from Two Lacquered Girls Butter London has a Spring sale. Any 3 Butter London polishes for $30! From what I know, they never go on sale! Don't miss out this chance to get your pretty polished hands on this awesome deal. Cause I know I won't! Use the code SPRING Are you excited for the new OPI collection? Will you be buying any? Do you have any favourite Butter London polishes to recommend? Post below! Happy shopping!   
Irene x

No comments:

Post a Comment