Thursday, 1 March 2012

My Julep Maven Discovery!


Hi everyone!
My first post! I'm super excited to let you guys know that I've found this AMAZING deal. I don't know if I'm the last one in the loop of all this but I'm going to share anyway. I discovered that Julep has a new program called Julep Maven that sends out a box of goodies each month! So what does this all means...? Well read on... "As a Julep Maven, you will have access to the hottest trends in nail color and the latest Mani Care and Pedi Care products - delivered right to your doorstep, just like the beauty editors do." Basically, it cost $19.99/month and you'll received a sneak peak box that is tailored to your needs and preference. Without me blabbing on too much, ch-ch-check out the website yourself Julep Maven (opens up in a new window).
Not sure if you should sign up? Well right now, they still have the penny promotion! After you've taken the quiz, use this code COLOR2012 or PENNY after you have added the product in your cart and all you'll be paying is a penny! This code is only good towards your first box. So give it a try and let me know how that goes!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment